Sunday, August 27, 2006

its all about the fam

so i am glad that some of you have checked out my little nugget and left me some feedback. i am glad i can inspire from afar for some of you as well. kudos to me i guess. but miq, my wise, oldest sister made a good point about representin the fam! where is the love you ask? don't worry folks, its in full effect whether you have equal representation or not...but for today its all about Los Mendioroz!! (and the Provosts and Erickson)



Carribbean Cruise August '05


Jonathan James
Miss Jules
Mini-me..Drewseff

Good times guys.good times.

who could forget the e-train?!!oh the fam...thanks for the inspiration, the suppport, the laughs, the cries and the love. each of you have contributed to my life more than you will ever know. i am forever in debt to you and what you have given me. i hope that i have been able to give back or some day will- as a son, a baby brother, an uncle, and a husband. os quiero
-t

2 comments:

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

that's what i'm talking 'bout....nice represetin.....you inspired me too: www.adventureswiththeprovosts.blogspot.com.......look forward to reading all your wacky thoughts on your blog..love you,miq

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

p.s. pat benetar anyone? josh always say i look like pat benetar (who you probably don't even know) when i have layers.....not too flattering of a pic- that cruise one....oh well ;( -miq