Sunday, March 16, 2008

humble soup

so i just wanted to post something to thank everyone for all you have done for me. i feel like i have a huge fan base- not just fans of my blog- but my life and my happiness. i appreciate so much those of you in my life that have been there for me always, and most of you don't know how much you have impacted me. i consider myself lucky to have a huge support system filled with amazing people who are selfless and true friends. i know that i have a lot on my plate, and i can count on so many people if i ever need to. if i have come to you in the recent weeks in frustration and or looking for someone to listen, THANK YOU!! you know who you are, but you may never know how much you help and effect me. i appreciate so much the concern of all of you, and the sound advice that i have received. with all these things i am trying to juggle, i am glad i can count on so many people to help me along the way!

1 comments:

garrett said...

Although brief, it was really good chattin with you. We shouldn't allow so much time to pass between conversations. As I was reading through your blog, I was reminded to how many good times we had and all those yet to come. We are truly blessed to have such amazing family and friends. Even though we are spread across the country, I know I can count on any of you for anything. To add to your list of "who you are", I want to add that you are "Loke", irreplaceable, genuine, and my good friend and a good friend to all. Keep your head up as through our extremities we come to know our maker that much more. Much love to you and e-train and keep in touch. I will be in the O.C.(costa mesa) for one day next week, Wednesday the 26th. Let me know if you are close enough for us to do dinner, something long overdue. Take care bro and we'll talk soon. It would be an honor for his name to be Anthony.